Do you want access to the best and most up-to-date, independent information to help improve your farm business in becoming more progressive, sustainable, and profitable?
The Farmanco Pestbook is an annual publication from the Farmanco Agronomy Team, with additional input from independent agronomists from around Australia.
The Pestbook is based on over 30 years of innovative research about weed, insect, and disease control in Australia. It isn't just labels, but contains recommendations developed from Farmanco and client experience of what actually works in the paddock. Each individual recommendation gives a star efficacy rating for each pest and an indicative cost per hectare ($/ha).
The Pestbook contains treatment recommendations in different scenarios including pre-emergent and post-emergent options for cereals, pulses and oilseeds, pre-seeding knockdowns and summer-autumn weed control. It also includes recommendations to treat insects and diseases in cereals, oilseeds, and pulses.
The book also contains a variety of 'how to' guides, charts and tables that are designed to complement the treatment recommendations.
New for 2023:
- Development of New Liquid Fertiliser Chart for Urea Ammonium Nitrate (UAN); Urea Ammonium Sulphate (UAS); Urea Ammonium Nitrate (UAN) & Ammonium Thiosulfate (ATS).
- Pricing Updates, including Trace Elements Section (where pricing was able to be obtained).
- New Products & Label Changes for 2023 have been updated, courtesy of information received from the relevant chemical companies.
- Updated all disease resistances across all crop types.
- Updated Lupin Foliar Fungicides to include more registered and Permit Authorised use patterns.
Pestbook WA: Printed Book $375 (inc GST)
Pestbook WA: eBook $300 (inc GST)